How to configure a Certificate issued by Windows Server® 2003/2008 Enterprise Certification Authorities
To use SSL communication in the Brother Print Server*1, the Certificate settings are required.
For information on how to use SSL communication, refer to the information below.
Print settings are different depending upon the environment in which your PC is used and these instructions highlight one example. Therefore it is suggested that you configure them properly to your PC.
After finishing all the settings below from A to F in alphabetical order, you will be able to access the Brother Print Server through SSL communication.
How to install an Enterprise CA *2 feature into a CA Server and configure the CA Server settings
> Windows Server® 2003
> Windows Server® 2008
- How to download a Certificate and install it into your Client PC
- How to create and download a "CSR"
- How to make a CA server issue a Certificate
- How to install a Certificate into Brother Print Server
- How to check the checkbox for the insecurity protocol settings (Recommended)
*1 Brother Print Server:
*2 CA (Certificate Authority):