Using the Driver Deployment Wizard
What is the benefit?
By using this software, you can make the Brother network connected or locally connected printer driver installation easily and automatically.
How does it work?
If you install the Driver Deployment Wizard and specify the appropriate printer driver along with the connection method (either a local connection or a network connection), the necessary files can be installed directly to your Windows PC.
You can select the printer connection methods from the followings;
1. Brother Peer-to-Peer Network Printer
2. Network Shared Printer
3. Local Printer (LPT1, USB)
You can create self running executable files. When the file is run on a remote PC, the file completely automates the installation of the printer driver and local or network printing settings without any user-intervention.
You can choose either of the followings;
- Copy the Driver files to the PC and create an installation program for other users.
- Only create and installation program for other users.
When the network administrator wants to specify a shared network queue to print to, use this software.
This function have the following benefits;
1. As the print job will be spooled at the print sever, your PC will be released very quickly.
2. You can make your job cancel or hold at the print sever.