Follow the procedure below to clean the paper pick-up roller.
- DO NOT use cleaning materials that contain ammonia, alcohol, any type of spray, or any type of flammable substance to clean the outside or inside of the machine. Doing this may cause a fire or electrical shock.
- Be careful not to inhale toner.
- Turn off the printer power switch and then unplug the printer.
- Pull the paper tray completely out of the printer.
- Tightly wring out a lint-free cloth soaked in lukewarm water, and then wipe the separator pad (1) of the paper tray with it to remove dust.
- Wipe the two pick-up rollers (1) inside of the printer to remove dust.
- Put the paper tray back in the printer.
- Plug the printer back in, and then turn on the power switch.