The Paper Size can be changed from the application you are printing from. The instructions below apply to most applications. For assistance locating the Paper Size setting in a specific application, please refer to the application documentation, help files, or contact the application vender.
The Printer Settings page printed from the printer lists the internal printer settings. The internal printer settings are overwritten by the settings within the application.
Follow the steps below to change the Paper Size.
Change the Paper Size:
- Use the Paper Size in the printer driver:
- Open the document.
- Click File and Page Setup.
- Select the Paper Size. Click OK.
- Create a custom paper size:
- On the Page Setup dialog, select "Manage Custom Sizes..." for Paper Size.
- On the Custom Page Sizes dialog, click +.
- Double click "Untitled" and enter a custom paper size name.
- Enter the Page Size in Width and Height and click OK.
- On the Page Setup dialog, choose the new custom paper size next to Paper Size.
- The new custom paper size name should be at the bottom of the list. Click OK.