To transfer the templates to the printer via network, you need BRAdmin Professional.
Please download and install it. You can go to the Download page by clicking the "Downloads" tab in the top left corner of this page.
The printer names and pictures in the following screens may differ from your purchased printer. The screens may vary depending on the model.
- Create the template you want to transfer with P-touch Editor 5.0, then choose [File]-[Transfer Template...] menu to register. Transfer Manager will start up.
- In Transfer Manager, click , or choose [File]-[Save Transfer File] menu to save the registered template in .blf format.
- Start BRAdmin Professional.
Choose the printer from the list and click on the [Control] menu. Select [Load Firmware].
- Choose Load Firmware function of the BRAdmin Professional. Choose [TFTP PUT] and click [OK] button.
- Choose the file in .blf format which you saved in step 2 and load it to the printer.
Choose .blf file and click [OK].
The default password is "access".