Operating Systems with the following specifications can be used
- Microsoft Windows Me/ 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7
- Windows 98SE requires a driver.
Download "USB Driver for Windows 98SE" from the download page.
Types of embroidery data that can be used
- Only ".pes" and ".dst" embroidery data files can be used with this machine.
Using data other than that saved using our data design systems or sewing machines may cause the embroidery machine to malfunction.
Tajima (.dst) Embroidery Data
- Tajima (.dst) data is displayed in the pattern list screen by file name (the actual image cannot be displayed).
Only the first eight characters of the file name can be displayed.
- Since Tajima (.dst) data does not contain specific thread color information, it is displayed with our default thread color sequence.
Check the preview and change the thread colors as desired.