Your Brother machine has two temporary Mode keys on its control panel: Fax and Copy.
By default, your Brother machine will revert to Fax Mode immediately after your last Copy operation, but you can change the amount of time your Brother machine stays in Copy Mode after the last copying operation by following these steps:
- Press MENU.
- Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to choose General Setup. Press OK.
- Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to choose Mode Timer. Press OK.
- Press the UP OR DOWN ARROW key to choose the amount of time you want the machine to stay in the last mode you used.
- You can choose 0 Sec, 30 Secs, 1 Min, 2 Mins, 5 Mins, or Off.
- If you choose Off, the machine stays in the last mode you used.
- Press the OK.
- Press STOP/EXIT.