You can switch the language of printer driver (except BR-Script driver, Generic driver) and scanner driver by using the Driver Language Switching Tool. Please note you must be logged on as an Administrator.
- Make a temporary folder on your HDD as location to save the downloaded self-extracting file. e.g. C:\bront
- Click here to download the Driver Language Switching Tool.
- Once downloading is completed, double click the downloaded file to extract it.
- "ZIP Self Decompression" will appear. Click DECOMPRESS.
- "The decompression process was successful." will appear. Click OK.
- A folder with the name "drvlangchg" will be automatically created in the temporary folder created in Step 1.
- Open the "drvlangchg" folder and double click "DrvLangChg.exe".
- Choose the language you want to switch to and click OK.
- When the completion message appears, click Yes, and restart your computer.