Refer to the steps below for information on inserting a scanned image into an Office 2007 application.
How to scan an image and save it:
- Open the "Clip organizer".
(Start->All Programs->Microsoft Office->Microsoft office tools->Microsoft Clip Organizer)
- Choose the "File" menu, point to Add Clips to Organizer, and then click From Scanner or Camera.
- In the Insert Picture from Scanner or Camera dialog box, under Device, choose the scanner.
- Click Insert and save the scanned image in the directory of your choice.
How to insert the scanned image in the Office 2007 applications:
- Open the Office 2007 applications.
- Click "Picture" or "Clip Art" in the "Insert" menu and choose the scanned image file. (Below is an example of Word 2007)