Please check the following points to solve the problem:
- Make sure that you use paper that meets our specifications. A rough surfaced paper or thick print media can cause problems.
Please refer to FAQs, "What kind of paper can I use?" and "What is the recommended paper?".
- Make sure that you choose the correct media type in the printer driver.
Please refer to the instructions, "Change the default paper size and the media type.".
- Make sure that a torn piece of paper is not stuck inside the machine blocking the scanner.
- The problem may disappear by itself. Print multiple pages to clear this problem, especially if the machine has not been used for a long time.
- The drum unit may be damaged. Put in a new drum unit.
Please refer to the instructions, "REPLACE DRUM".