Precautions when using thermal paper:
- The following substances will adversely affect the surface or the quality of the paper.
- Polyvinyl chloride
- Organic compound (alcohol, ketone, ester ,etc.)
- Adhesive tape
- Gum eraser
- Rubber mat
- Washable or permanent marker
- Felt pen
- Correction fluid
- Diazo type paper
- Do not let the paper cassette or paper get wet, otherwise it will adversely affect the quality of the paper, causing poor printing or a malfunction.
- When using a rubber stamp on the thermal paper, some inks may adversely affect the quality of the paper.
- When pasting, use water-based adhesives, such as starch, poval or carboxymethylcellulose (CMC).
- Do not scratch or rub the surface of the thermal paper. The paper will be discolored in response to the heat caused by friction.
- We strongly recommend copying important documents on plain paper for long-term storage.
- Only use paper cassettes designed for the MPrint. Third party cassettes may cause a malfunction or unexpected results.
We are not liable for any damages caused by using non-Brother products with your MPrint.
Precautions when storing thermal paper:
- Your paper cassette should be stored in the original packaging materials or in a foil wrapper and kept in a dark, cool (20-25 degrees Celsius), and dry (50-60%) place.