Please check the following:
- Make sure that the selected printer port name is “PTLANxxxxxx” ( xxxxxx is a randomly chosen combination of letters and numbers, e.g.PTLAN501234 ) on the printer properties screen.
If the printer port name is not “PTLANxxxxxx”, please re-install the PS-9000 or create a new port as follows.
- Click [Add Port] above the image.
- Select [Brother PS-9000 Port] and click [New Port].
- The “Brother PS-9000 Setup” screen is displayed, follow the instructions on screen
- There may be a problem either with the client PC setup, printer setup or network environment. Verify the cause of the problem by using the "ping" command to test communication with network devices.