Have you installed any printer driver of other companies i.e.) Epson, HP etc. on your PC?
If this is the case, we recommend uninstalling all of the drivers installed on your PC and re-install the Brother Windows® XP driver.
To uninstall the Brother Windows® XP driver, follow the steps below:
- Turn the power off on the printer.
- Click "start" of the Windows® XP.
- Select "Printers and Faxes"
- In the Printers Window, highlight the printer and click "File" and select "Delete".
- Click on "File" and select "Server Properties".
- In the Server Properties Windows, click on "Drivers" tab.
- Highlight the Brother printer and click the "Remove" button.
- Click "Close".