You can transfer faxes in the memory of your machine if one of the following messages is displayed on the LCD:
- Unable to Clean XX (Clean Unable XX)
- Unable to Init. XX (Init Unable XX)
- Unable to Print XX (Print Unable XX)
- Unable to Scan XX (Scan Unable XX)
- Press Stop/Exit to interrupt the error temporarily.
- Press Menu and choose Service => Data Transfer => Fax Transfer.
- Do one of the following:
- If the LCD shows No Data, there are no faxes left in the machine's memory.
- Enter the fax number to which faxes will be forwarded.
- Press Black Start or Mono Start.
- If you have not set up your Station ID, you cannot enter fax transfer mode. Please refer to the instructions, What is the "Station ID" and how do I set it?.
- You can send the Fax Journal report to another fax machine.
Press Menu and choose Service => Data Transfer => Report Trans. in Step2.