You can choose an enlargement or reduction ratio for your next copy job by following these steps:
- (For MFC users) Press the Copy mode key.
- Do one of the following:
- Place the document you want to copy on the flat scanner glass.
- (If applicable) Place the document you want to copy in the automatic document feeder (ADF).
- Enter the number of copies you wish to make (up to 99).
- Press Enlarge/Reduce.
- Do one of the followings:
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select the enlargement or reduction ratio you want. Press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Custom(25-400%). Press OK.
Enter an enlargement or reduction ratio from 25% to 400%. Press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select 100% or Fit to Page. Press OK.
The machine will adjust the copied image to fit the Paper Size you have selected.
- If you do not want to adjust other copy options, press Black (Mono) Start or Color (Colour) Start.
Your Brother machine will print your copies.
- Changes made to the enlargement or reduction ratio only affect your next copy job.
- Page Layout options cannot be adjusted when you use the Enlarge/Reduce feature.
- The Fit to Page option is not available with the Page Layout, Book Copy, and Watermark Copy features.
- The Fit to Page option does not work properly if the document on the flat scanner glass is skewed more than 3 degrees. Using the document guide lines on your Brother machine's flatbed, place your document face down in the upper left-hand corner of the scanner glass.
- The Fit to Page option cannot be used for a legal sized document.