If you do not have the CD-ROM:
For Windows® users:
Please go to Downloads section of this website and download Full Driver & Software Package. First, follow the installation instructions on the download page. Once the installation screen appears, follow the steps from STEP c for Windows® users below.
For Macintosh users:
Please configure your Brother machine using the Setup Wizard from the machine's control panel manually as below:
- On your Brother machine's control panel, press MENU and choose Network => WLAN (For some models) => Setup Wizard.
- When WLAN Enable? or Network I/F switched to Wireless is displayed, choose YES.
- This will start the wireless setup wizard, and the machine will search for your network and display a list of available SSIDs.
Choose <New SSID>.
- Enter the SSID name you like (up to 32 alphanumeric characters).
- Choose Ad-hoc.
- Choose the Encryption type None or WEP.
Do one of the following:
If you chose None, go to STEP 8.
If you chose WEP, go to STEP 7.
- Enter the Network key (WEP key) you like (5 or 13 alphanumeric characters).
- Choose Yes to apply the settings.
- The machine will print your machine's wireless status report.
- Please go to STEP II to connect the computer to your Brother machine.
After completing the wireless network setup, if you want to install the printer driver please go to Downloads section of this website and download the printer driver. The installation instructions are available in the download page.