This problem occurs when the PC screen resolution is set under 600 by xxxx pixels.
("xxxx" indicates the wide pixel size.)
Please follow the steps below to solve the problem:
- Right click anywhere on the PC desk top and select Properties.
- Click the Settings tab and set the Screen resolution to more than "yyyy x 600".
("yyyy" indicates the wide pixel size.)
- Click on OK to apply the setting.
If the above solution does not solve the problem, try the followings:
- Right click anywhere on the PC taskbar and select Properties.
- Check on Auto-hide the taskbar or check off Keep the taskbar on top of other windows.
If the problem still continues, please contact Brother Customer Service from "Contact Us".