To resolve this issue, download and run the patch tool following the instructions below:
- Make a temporary directory on your HDD to save the downloaded self-extracting file, e.g. C:\bront
- Please click here to download the patch tool. (58 KB)
- The Brother End-User License Agreement will appear. If you agree to the terms, click I ACCEPT.
- "File Download" will appear. Click SAVE.
- "Save as" will appear. From the "SAVE IN" drop down, specify the directory you created in the step1.
Then, click SAVE to save the driver in the directory.
This will begin the download of the driver.
- Once the download is complete, "Download complete" may appear.
If it does appear, click OPEN. If it does not appear, go to the directory you created in Step1 and double click the downloaded file BrCCS.EXE.
(ZIP is on the icon and .exe may appear at the end of the name).
- "ZIP Self Decompression" appears. Click DECOMPRESS.
- A message that the process was successful will appear. Click OK.
- BrCCStoFix.exe is created. Double click on the file and run the patch tool.