Please follow the steps below to check the version of Windows® 7 you are using:
- Click Start => Control Panel => System and Security => System.
- Check the System type.
- It is important to use the correct Windows® 7 driver which is compatible with the version you are using.
To download the correct driver from the Download section,
- If you use 32-bit operating system, select "Windows 7" as the Operating System.
- If you use 64-bit operating system, select "Windows 7 x64 Edition" as the Operating System.
- There are three Windows® 7 editions: Home Premium, Professional and Ultimate. However you do not need to use different drivers depending on the edition you are using.