Please follow the installation instructions below:
- Go to the "Download" section and download the Windows® XP "Add Printer Wizard driver" .
- Decompress the downloaded file in a directory.
- Connect the USB cable.
- Click on "Start"=>"Printers and Faxes"=>"Add a printer".
- Select local printer and deactivate the option "plug&play".
- Select "USB001" as port.
- Click on "Have disk" and specify the directory where you decompressed the downloaded file in the Step2.
- For the Windows logotest, select "continue anyway".