Please follow steps either using the control panel button or the printer driver:
Using the control panel button:
Make sure that the front cover is closed and the power cord is plugged in.
Turn on the printer and wait until the printer is in the Ready state.
Press Go button three times within 2 seconds. The printer will print the current printer settings page.
Using the printer driver (For Windows® users only):
- Open the "Printing Preferences" dialogue.
Please refer to the instructions, "Change the printer driver settings (For Windows®)".
- If your printer driver doesn't have Support tab, go to step 3.
- If your printer driver has Support tab, go to step2.
- For users whose printer driver has Support tab:
- Click Support tab and then Print Settings button.
- For users whose printer driver doesn't have Support tab:
- Click Basic tab and then Support button.
- Click Print Settings button.